I’ve recently ordered the 88 color palette – cool matte eyeshadow from bh cosmetics and that’s probably the only thing good to happen to me since 2015 😮
I love makeup, but problem is that brands here in Egypt are either the really expensive ones like Chanel, Dior and Lancôme or drugstore types that are hard to find because they’re most of the time sold out, at least that’s what happens to me XD. I find a product, go home and read about it then go back to search for it only to find it finished. Happened to me with Essence’s concealer palette.
Anyway, so I found this page on fb that sells bh cosmetics and decided to make an order.
Even though it suppose to be a matte palette, there are some shimmery eyeshadows. I’d say from about 30-40 colours are shimmery. The colours are pretty pigmented though which is good but also kinda scary for me since eyeshadows seem to show easily on my skin, its like my pores produce eyeshadow primer wahahahaha.
1. Add a gold eyeshadow all over the lids, especially pack it on the tear ducts.
2. Highlight the brow bone with white eyeshadow.
3. Apply a dark brown eyeshadow on your outer V and blend well and slightly bring it down on the lower lash line.
4. Using a dark red eyeshadow apply it in a ball shape on the outer corner of your lids. This contrast green eyes to make it more vivid.
5. I skipped eyeliner and went straight to mascara only on my upper lashes. I used L’oreal’s Miss Manga mascara.
6. For the lips, I used Darling Pink matte lipstick from H&M on the centre of my lips and spread it out with my finger and then used Clarins’ Instant Light Natural Lip Perfector in 01.
What do you think ? ^_^
Also on a makeup related subject